Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Won't start has picture of car & key on dash. Have checked…

Customer Question
Won't start has picture...

Won't start has picture of car & key on dash

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Have checked that all ok

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2006 Hyundai getz manual

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I may have to my wife is stuck somewhere with it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Car
1/2/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi how can I help you with this? what did you want to know?

dash has picture of car& key won't start?
Hello are we still online? I'd prefer to do this online rather than calling thanks

hi sorry for the delay - did you want to know possible causes?