Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Oil filter for a 2001 Grey import Toyota high ace. Last

Customer Question
Oil filter for a...

Oil filter for a 2001 Grey import Toyota high ace

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change?

Last November

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '01 Toyota?

GE - RZH125B - ZRPDE

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I WANT TO FIND THE OIL FILTER and have a good spare for rhe next oil change

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Also, the best way to get at the oil filter

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Car
1/2/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 6 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Since no one has replied here on where the oil filter is in some cases this can be due to it being difficult to obtain this info or no one may have a picture for this here.In some cases, you can get this info at no charge to you from a dealers parts department or a local parts store as they may be able to print off a picture of it for you.If this was already attempted or is not an option for you here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Hi Pete,
I have been charged in full for nil answer.
This has been most unsuitable.
***** *****
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 5 months ago

I apologize for any issues here.If you would like I can open my question for others to assist with on this to see if anyone else can help further just let me know.You can also contact customer care below on any charge related issues.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks Pete