Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

My engine light has been on and off for the last week and I…

Customer Question
Hi my engine light...

Hi my engine light has been on and off for the last week and I have scanned for the code

Mechanic's Assistant: Has your vehicle stalled? Has anyone run a diagnostic test to pull the trouble code?

Yes it's P0546

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Nissan d40 2014

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well so far all I done was reset the battery and the problem went but it has come back

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I took it to the mechanic and said it's not a real issue but he can't fix it until after Christmas

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Car
12/25/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: vwtech0405, Australia Car Mechanic replied 6 months ago
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, Australia Car Mechanic

Good afternoon you have a fault exhaust gas temperature sensor these are common issue you will need to have the exhaust gas temperature sensor replaced to take care of this concern . I hope this helps please dont forget to provide feedback rating for the hope provided thank you