Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2011 Touareg doesn't have the phone function enabled, so…

Customer Question
Hi, My 2011 Touareg doesn't have...
My 2011 Touareg doesn't have the phone function enabled, so I can't pair my phone or use bluetooth. I don't think the car is fitted with the mobile phone provision. When I go the the source input, i can't select bluetooth at all. How do I enable the phone provision function andbluetooth?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Car
12/22/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

if the car is not fitted with the provision for this, then you would need to have it retrofitted with new hardware added and the infotainment software updated to integrate it.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.