Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a Mercedes R300 cdi. my front bumper was removed &

Customer Question
I have a Mercedes...

I have a Mercedes R300 cdi. my front bumper was removed & resprayed, it was not damaged just resprayed.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

Now my sensors play up. put a snap on scanner & it shows front inside left not working.

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

When I change this over with one of the others it still says front inside not working again, sorry left hand side. the car a 2010 my 2011

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Peter.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No the paint shop is.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Car
12/21/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Lou P., ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Hello my name is***** am going over your request now and will reply back soon with some info OR a few questions that would help me better determine how to help you. Keep in mind I have no idea of your technical ability or what you do and do not already know. So the more info you can tell me the better. I have been on the site for almost ten years and have oustanding 5 star ratings so trust that I will do everything I can to get you taken care of, Lou
It sounds like you are trying to tell me there is a issue with the parking sensors ? What kind of scan tool are you using ?