Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I am looking for a elctrical diagram for my fathers kia

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a elctrical diagram for my fathers kia cerato 2009 sedan. His bottom brake lights work but not the top ones. All bulbs and fuses seem fine. No evidence of loose wire connection around the bulbs

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

I am not sure as dad has the car. He took it for a registration check and they failed it

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sedan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes trying to fix. Checked bulbs, fuses and wiring connecting to bulbs

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Car
12/21/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 4 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Since no one has posted a diagram here for this, you may have to try and obtain the correct diagram from a repair shop or dealer for your model vehicle.They may or may not charge a fee for this diagram.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician