Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Is there a recall for the turbo in the Qashqui please. 2015…

Customer Question
Is there a recall...

Is there a recall for the turbo in the Qashqui please.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Turbo?

2015 but bought last year as a brand new car

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, it is a diesel. I have gone to Jason Nissan in Wagga Wagga NSW.

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the engine? And when was it last serviced?

It has been having it's regular service and the engine is at 41,000ks and it was first registered 14 months ago. I assume the engine is also new.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of, thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Car
12/13/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 8 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I don't see a recall myself on this but the best thing to do is to take your vehicles VIN number and contact a dealer with it and they can check to see if there are any open or closed recalls on your model here.If this was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete