Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

In NSW trying to get a blue slip mechanic cant find

Customer Question
Hi in NSW trying...

Hi in NSW trying to get a blue slip mechanic cant find Australian compliance plate??

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2012 E250 CDI coupe

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Coupe yourself? What have you tried so far?

No need to find Aussie compliance plate where is it located on the car

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that I'm aware of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Car
12/13/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Since no one has posted the info here on where this is located you may need to contact a dealer to see if they can tell you for sure where this is located.In allot of cases, you can contact a dealer by phone and they can usually tell you this.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete