Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Just purchased nissan x trail for daughter radio not working…

Customer Question
Just purchased nissan x...

Just purchased nissan x trail for daughter radio not working have no code or perhaps wrong code

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2003 xtrail

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Radio keeps coming up err try disconn battery start again still err

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/11/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Unfortunately this is an internal fault in the audio unit. You will need to replace the audio unit itself to rectify the fault.