Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I just sent it. 2017 xtrsil. I lost keys moving house. Was…

Customer Question
I just sent it. ...

I just sent it.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2017 xtrsil

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes , i lost keys moving house

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a backup key? Maybe the emergency kind that fits in your wallet?

Was advided to buy new modules ets from a wrecker. I did no luck . Get call from removelis yesterday they found keys. Put everything back the way it was. I can enter vehicle but wont start.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have original key but it wont start.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Jay, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Jay
Jay, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

You mentioned you replaced a Module? Which did you replace and do you still have the old one?