Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 3.0 litre diesel Patrol I need the pincode for

Customer Question
I have a 3.0...

I have a 3.0 litre diesel Patrol I need the pincode for programming keys, apparently it is generic?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Car
12/6/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain these codes and posting of them here has now been prohibited by JustAnswer in addition to manufacturers.

What I would recommend is seeing your dealer with the VIN and proof of ownership and as long as their internal policy allows they'll be able to give you the code.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.