Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Rats have made a nest behind the wiper panel. Can you tell…

Customer Question
Rats have made a...

Rats have made a nest behind the wiper panel. Can you tell me how to remove the wiper panel to get to the dead toads the rat has put there

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your car. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

This is the 2nd time this has happened in the last month & I cannot afford the $172 charge to remove them again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Car
12/5/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

what year and model is the vehicle?

2017 Trax LTZ
Can you help me?