Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to find out where the fuel pump relay is located in…

Customer Question
Hi I need to...

Hi I need to find out where the fuel pump relay is located in the 115cdi 2005 model please

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Mercedes. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Not for now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Car
12/4/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately, my info isn't showing the location of this relay myself.In some cases, a local parts store or dealers parts department can tell you the location at no charge to you.Usually, on most models, it is located under hood with the under hood fuse and relays.If you already tried parts stores and a dealer or if this is not an option for you let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Thank you but we already know everything you just said.
My husband is a diesel mechanic and has looked in all the obvious places. I was paying for an answer to an exact location, not a generalized answer. I'm not happy paying for nothing! You will be getting a bad review!

Let me open this up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this.Someone else here may have the info your looking for on this here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete