Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

1988 Nissan Pintara with less than 100,000 km. Average to…

Customer Question
1988 Nissan Pintara with...

1988 Nissan Pintara with less than 100,000 km. Average to good external condition, average internal. Been standing for some time. Looking for an idea of value. Can you advise. - Bruce

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Nissan. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Nothing at this stage. However is this a free service?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Car
12/4/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 4 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Here is a price guide chart for your model depending on the model type and condition

https://www.carsguide.com.au/nissan/pintara/price/1988

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician