Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

MY DASH CLUSTER has died on me in my 2005 mazda bravo b2600.

Customer Question
MY DASH CLUSTER has...

MY DASH CLUSTER has died on me in my 2005 mazda bravo b2600

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on?

Stopped working today

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your B2600 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and iv been to all the wreckers in Darwin and cant find a replacement for it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Best place to get one

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/28/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately usually the best place to obtain one is a dealer but if they cannot get this for you then you would need to search out salvage yards to find this.In some cases you may be able to locate a repair facility online that you can remove yours and send it in to to have repaired.If neither of these are an option for you here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete