Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I own a 2004 coachmen mirada a class and I urgently need new…

Customer Question
I own a 2004...

I own a 2004 coachmen mirada a class and I urgently need new disc rotors for both rear wheels, i can get them in Australia but they are not abs compatable.

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the brakes? How many miles on the car?

It is a motorhome and it has done about 60,000 miles

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

2004 Coachmen Mirada A class Motor Home ford v10

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No i have a professional but because I am in Australia I cannot get parts so I am looking for some where in the USA I can order new disc rotors to suit my RV

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/22/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Matt, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Matt, Engineer

Hello

I'd say to try the motorhome manufacturer for a start

http://www.coachmenrv.com/ContactUs.aspx

but it looks like its based on a Ford F53 chassis and in which case this supplier ships globally

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/American-Motorhome-RV-Ford-F53-Brake-Discs-2001-2015-880191/1153684933

Hi
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! If you're not pleased, also let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent further replies
Thanks Matt