Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I am trying to establish what are the individual axle weight…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to establish what are the individual axle weight ratings (not GVM) of a Mitsubishi Canter 500/600 FG637 CV 4WD? Cheers,

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?

Model is as above, not sure of the year. Peter

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Mitsubishi?

1998

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am proposing to purchase it but need to know the axle capacities.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, that is all thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Car
11/20/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you are trying to find the exact ratings for each axle you may have to visit a dealer with your vehicles VIN number for them to look up these ratings to see this.If you need to know the weight or each axle you can usually go to a weight station and they can weigh these for you.If neither of these are an option or are what you are looking for here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete