Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

Nissan Patrol 4.8ltre auto 2007 slight oil seep oil cooler.

Customer Question
Nissan Patrol 4.8ltre auto 2007...
Nissan Patrol 4.8ltre auto 2007 slight oil seep oil cooler
JA: When was your last oil change?
Customer: 6,000 klm
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2007 4.8lt auto
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no was looking for recommendation i am now an amputee and repair diy not possible
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: can you buy seal kits for them rather than replace unit as nissan want to do?
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Australia Car
11/20/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Clifton B., Australia Car Mechanic replied 28 days ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., Australia Car Mechanic

hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today

the oil cooler do not need to be replace all you need to do is replace the cooler o-ring seal this will fix the oil leak .

r u there ??

if you have no more questions please rate the service before you go as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks.

Clifton B.
Clifton B.
Clifton B., Australia Car Mechanic