Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

1996 super custom diesel import Just wondered easiest way to

Customer Question
1996 super custom diesel...
1996 super custom diesel import Just wondered easiest way to remove engine
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Toyota. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: it turbo charged Sounds like a piston skirt gone
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 27 days ago
Cesar Jimenez

Im Cesar Jimenez and i am here to help you today. Im reviewing your question and i will get back to you as soon as possible thank you.

AU Auto Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 24 days ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response, which may be due to no experts currently on the site having service information for the vehicle, or it may be due to little information being posted with the question. It isn't possible for me to post material directly a service manual here due to copyright but I may be able to help with your situation. If you were looking to purchase service information then your best bet will be an actual printed manual.

What make and model is the vehicle and what is the engine size?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Toyota 1996 imported Super Custom Hi Ace 3 litre turbo charged automatic two wheel drive 7 seater I believe the engines are a 1KZT
AU Auto Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 23 days ago

That isn't something I would have service information for because it isn't available in the US market.

Were you looking to purchase service information for the vehicle or were you having a specific problem?

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician