Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

Npr 250 Isuzu batteries are losing voltage (24volt system).

Customer Question
Batteries are ok. Could...
npr 250 Isuzu batteries are losing voltage (24volt system). Batteries are ok. Could this be due to earth leakage and if so how do I find out, thanks. *****: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: Checked this morning. Batteries were fully charged yesterday now down to 23.5 volts. No visible leakage.
JA: What is the model/year of your Isuzu?
Customer: 1999 npr 250
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Its a motor home. I changed the accommodation to a 12 volt system and had to remove a reducer from the original setup. The cab is still 24 volt, this is when the 24 volt system started to lose voltage
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: How to I track down a possible earth leakage? Thanks for the help.
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 2 days by:
11/21/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 24 days ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You

Shawn Few
Shawn Few
Shawn Few