Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

The MIL is showing on my dashboard and the vehicle is losing

Customer Question
power when I drive. JA: Do...
The MIL is showing on my dashboard and the vehicle is losing power when I drive.
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: No
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Hyundai Mechanic to figure that out. What is the model/year of your Hyundai?
Customer: 2016. I have called road side assistance but there is a 90 minute wait. I have a migraine and live over an hour away so I wanted to know if it safe enough to drive home?
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No. I’m just sitting in it waiting for roadside assistance. Is it easily fixable? Do you think the patrol man will be able to fix it?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Australia Car
11/16/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: vwtech0405, Australia Car Mechanic replied 26 days ago
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, Australia Car Mechanic

Is the check engine light flashing while you drive ?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
No.

Ok if the check engine light is just lid up solid and not liking then yes it can be driven at a normal speed not heavy throttle but i recommend you have it checked out asap if the check engine light starts blinking while driving then its not recommended to drive it because if the light starts blinking it indicates not all cylinders firing correctly . I hope this helps please dont forget to provide positive feedback /star rating for the help provided thank you

vwtech0405
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, Australia Car Mechanic