Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2003 v8 wagon. The dash symbol which jas an

Customer Question
I have a 2003...

I have a 2003 v8 wagon . The dash symbol which jas an exclamation mark in it is on and is buzzing ?

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on?

Just now.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '03 Toyota?

Landcruiser V8 petrol .

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No . I have just started my car to go home and it started buzzing and l noticed the symbol was lit up .

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 5 days by:
11/21/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This can indicate a fault is detected with one of the electronics in your vehicle causing a warning light and sound to occur.What needs to be done from here is to have the fault codes read out/checked with a fully compatible scan tool or computer plugged into your model to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set then need diagnosed to then locate and repair this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Slow response .

Once again I do apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.

Thanks Pete

Once again something has failed here . I paid $28 to get a fast response .Since l paid and asked my qestion I waited 4hrs for the Tow Truck to arrive, then 1hr to Mechanics Shop . The next day the Mechanic diagnosed my car and told me what was wrong . I still had no response from Just Answer ! Scammed $28 . Not good .

I apologize it took so long to get an answer or any help to this here.I would not scam you.Below is a link to customer care where you can speak to them on this and they will help you.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks Pete