Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

I have a Chevy Silverado 2011 model.6.6 duramax LML engine.

What type of catch can...
I have a Chevy Silverado 2011 model.6.6 duramax LML engine. What type of catch can would be suitable for this engine. It has done 113000 klms. Runnind add Blue.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: Its a manual 113000klm
JA: Are you fixing your Silverado yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No i dont have a problem. Trying to prevent issues as the engine gets older
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Answered in 5 days by:
11/21/2017
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

You might visit a shop or dealer in your area to see if they sell one that would work or if this is even an option for this model and engine as some are not an option.I dont see one myself that would work properly.If this is not an option for you or was already checked into let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician
Pete, Technician