Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

No cigar lighters. 1997 challenger diesel. Serviced 2000 k…

Customer Question
No cigar lighters Mechanic's...

No cigar lighters

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?

1997 challenger diesel

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the engine? And when was it last serviced?

Serviced 2000 k ago

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Challenger yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes checked fusses

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Rear screen heater not working suspect relay but wher is it locted

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 5 days by:
11/21/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 8 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Double check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.There may be a hidden fuse panel under the dash inside the vehicle that would have fuses or under the bonnet/hood area.If you know for sure all fuses are o.k. in all fuse panels let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete