Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

All the electrics are still working but the vehicle will not…

Customer Question
All the electrics are...

All the electrics are still working but the vehicle will not start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Not corroded, everything connected

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

2012 compass

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Compass yourself? What have you tried so far?

About to go get a new battery

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Car
11/15/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Tims Auto Repair, mechanic replied 8 months ago
Tims Auto Repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

try unlocking the doors with the remote.then see if it will start.

let me know

thanks