Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Just want to know what service i need to do on my 200 model…

Hi just want to...

Hi just want to know what service i need to do on my 200 model Celica ascent it's odometer is 291871

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Toyota Celica. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Nn thank you

11/14/2017
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

What year model is that?

Toyotoa Corolla Secca accent 200 model

again whats the year?

No i just need to know what service my car needs when the odometer is reading 291871 so I know if it is just a basic service or not

with that high of mileage the vehicle need to be gone through with a fine tooth comb to figure out what it needs, there is no service specifications for that high of mileage,

oh ok no worries thanks for your help today

sure thing!

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Giving me nothing less than a 5 star rating would be appreciated very much. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!