Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

My Nissan Atlas load sensing valve is not functioning

Customer Question
properly and I have insufficent...
My Nissan Atlas load sensing valve is not functioning properly and I have insufficent rear brake effort.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any leaks lately?
Customer: can this valve/linkage be adjusted? No leaks
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 1992 Nissan Condor/Atlas 200
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Bleeding the system
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Australia Car
11/13/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 1 month ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be due to an issue with the valve itself possibly or control signal to the valve.The first thing that needs to be done is to have the fault codes read out/checked with a compatible scan tool or computer plugged into your model that can read all computers to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set then need diagnosed to then locate and repair this issue here.If this was already done and no codes are set the valve needs tested as well as control signal to locate the fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician