Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

My ford territory electric windows arent working and i just…

Customer Question
Hi my ford territory...

Hi my ford territory electric windows arent working and i just replaced all switches

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses?

Are they the little purple ones in the fuse panel

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Ive replaced the window switches as the windows failed last week

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Australia Car
11/7/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 9 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Double check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If all fuses are found to be o.k. then the wiring should be checked leading to the master window switch for any issues with broken or damaged wiring needing repaired or replaced.If this is all checked and found o.k. or was already checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete