Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Wanting to replace the right hand headlight assembly on bf…

Customer Question
Wanting to replace the...

Wanting to replace the right hand headlight assembly on bf falcon

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford Falcon. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No just a simple swap

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Car
10/6/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 10 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

On some year models you have to remove the bumper cover to access the bottom headlamp bolt. I will need to know the year to confirm this or see what else has to be done