Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

How do I find pulse wire is 2017 camry. Need wire for taxi…

Customer Question
How do I find...

How do I find pulse wire is 2017 camry

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Toyota Camry. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Need wire for taxi meter

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Car
10/1/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There isn't a wire that contains a vehicle speed/distance signal. Vehicle speed will need to be obtained from the CAN bus using an adapter such as this one.

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help you can reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!