Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

We have a 2015 ford falcon G6E and the parking lights are…

Customer Question
We have a 2015...

We have a 2015 ford falcon G6E and the parking lights are not turning off when the car is switched off

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The parking

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Falcon yourself? What have you tried so far?

Sorry the light on the gear stick is on all the time even when the car is switched off

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Car
9/30/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 10 months ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech here to assist you. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better. I read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

Does your vehicle have DRL [daytime running lights]?