Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

How do you change the whole right hand side of 2005 mazda…

Customer Question
How do you change...

How do you change the whole right hand side of 2005 mazda tribute wagon ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Mazda Tribute. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No that's all thank yiu

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Car
9/30/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 10 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, do you mean the right side fender, doors, outer pillars, and 1/4 panel or are you referring to something else.

And I will need the vin number to pull directions