Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

TO BYPASS OR BRIDGE THE WIRING FOR THE AIR CON TRANSDUCER ON…

Customer Question
HI THERE. IM TRYING...

HI THERE. IM TRYING TO BYPASS OR BRIDGE THE WIRING FOR THE AIR CON TRANSDUCER ON THE CONDESNOR AS I BROKE THE ACTUAL SWITCH ON MY 2007 NAVARA. (THERES 3 WIRES ON THE PLUG)

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Nissan Navara. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

NO THATS ABOUT IT

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Car
9/28/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Gary, Australia Car Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Gary
Gary, Australia Car Mechanic

Hello! My name is Gary.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply shortly.

One wire will have 5v, one will have ground, and the third is signal.

The three wires form a voltage divider circuit.

The signal wire needs to see a voltage in the middle of 0 to 5volts.

O volts is low pressure and no A/C, 5 volts is high pressure and no A/C.

So if you can't replace the sensor, then a cheap way is a pair of 10k resistors as a voltage divider.

There is no other short cut when dealing with 3 wires.

Gary

Hello again,

Do you need any further help?

I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.

Kind regards

Gary