Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Im chasing a key code for it? \i only have a vin, I am a…

Customer Question
Im chasing a key...

Im chasing a key code for it ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

\i only have a vin , I am a locksmith and need to produce a key for my client

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2008 Dodge avenger

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Avenger yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried getting the lock out but its a mission, Would be easier if I can get a key code

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Car
1B3AYB6KX8N161808 vin
9/28/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Car Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Car Enthusiast

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Due to security reasons we are not allowed to give out key codes. You can get the code from a dealer though with proof of ownership by the vehicle owner.