Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Mechanic changed my battery now no radio. Not on this car.

Customer Question
Mechanic changed my battery...

Mechanic changed my battery now no radio.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you changed a battery before?

Not on this car

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Nissan Dualis 2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

The mech changed the battery! I've used the last for numbers of my vin for the code

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Car
9/25/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Lou P., ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

you can call the local Nissan dealer and they can give you the code based on the vin and radio serial number.

we are not allowed to give out the codes here as we cannot prove ownership of the radio.

this is a big deal with our legal systems.

sorry I cannot give out that info but you can get it from your local dealer.

Lou