Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I have warning of (Active lane keeping inoperative) in front…

Customer Question
Sir I have warning...

Sir I have warning of (Active lane keeping inoperative) in front inst panel .

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

What shuld I do?

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Mercedes?

2013 E400

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E400 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is all the warning light should go off

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The warning of (active lane keeping) warning is coming

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 1 day by:
9/24/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 10 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This can be due to a fault with a failing lane assist sensor sending no signal or a false signal.What has to be done from here is to have the fault codes read out/checked using a fully compatible scan tool to see what codes are set then once this is done any codes set are then diagnosed to locate and correct this fault.This has to be done with a fully compatible scan tool to read all computers in your model vehicle.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete