Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

Where do I get the rear driver side window and mechanism

Customer Question
replaced as well as the...
where do I get the rear driver side window and mechanism replaced as well as the same doors locking mechanism. Both refused to operate yesterday and our consequent meddling also led to the glass of the said window being broken. I need a reliable repairer . Do you have any idea of costs?
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mitsubishi. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: It is a mitsubishi 380DB 2006 model car I live in the south burnett
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 3 days by:
9/24/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Gary, Australia Car Mechanic replied 2 months ago
Gary
Gary, Australia Car Mechanic

Hello! My name is Gary.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply shortly.

Hello there,

Sounds like a wiring harness issue in that door.

Now that you also have a broken door glass, it would be best for a dealer tech to look at this for you.

I wouldn't replace a door lock and window motor without further diagnosis.

Your nearest dealer is Dundas Mitsubishi at Kingaroy.

Hope this helps.

Gary

Hello again,

Do you need any further help?

I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.

Kind regards

Gary

Gary
Gary
Gary, Australia Car Mechanic