Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

How do I update a becker map pilot software for a mercedes…

Customer Question
How do I update...

How do I update a becker map pilot software for a mercedes B200 please

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Pilot?

Nav/Pnd (E8.0) M043 Best use before Q2/2014

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pilot yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to update the module on an iMac. The dealer said I had to do it from our home computer

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No. I just can't find how to do the update on the becker website menu

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Car
9/20/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Matt, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Matt, Engineer

Hello

the map update process is on the Becker site FAQ

https://www.beckermappilot.com/shop/login/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:com.zeitwerk.joey.wicket.misc.FaqPage&sub=faq_en_US.xml&b=FAQ#a1e0

and it seems you have to download the latest becker content manager software the link is here:

https://www.beckermappilot.com/shop/login/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:com.zeitwerk.joey.wicket.misc.FaqPage&sub=faq_en_US.xml&b=FAQ#a2e4

Hi
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you