Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

It wont start, and has a few symbols on the dash. No, and I…

Customer Question
It wont start, and...

It wont start, and has a few symbols on the dash.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No, and I have a volt reader which is saying the battery is still at 12 volts

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

Skoda Fabia 2011 BRS

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

We tried adding brake fluid, changing the batteries in the key, checking all the fuses to check they are not blown

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thats all i can think of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Car
9/15/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 11 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

For clarification, does it turn over but not start, or not make any noises when turning the key to start

Is the immobilizer/antitheft light on constantly or blinking on and off

Please remember that I am not there and therefore may need to ask for more information at times