Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Flashing d an n an r, 2005 /10 6 sp awd, turn my radio up…

Customer Question
Flashing d an n...

Flashing d an n an r

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2005 /10 6 sp awd

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Turn my radio up loud looking for reset button on passenger kick panel

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

Not sure i haven't changed anything i got a second hand gbox

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 1 day by:
9/11/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 11 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The lights flashing here usually indicate a fault has been detected with one of the transmission components.What needs to be done from here is to have the fault codes read out/checked with a compatible scan tool or computer that will plug in and can communicate with all computers in your model.Any codes set then need diagnosed to then locate and repair this issue here.This may be a solenoid or sensor at fault in the transmission itself needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete