Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

The wind has push my wiper over top of cart and has broken

Customer Question

Hi the wind has push my wiper over top of cart and has broken the shaft where can i buy part from cart is 2 five 2011
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: have broken shaft
JA: What is the model of your '11 electric?
Customer: 2 five 2011 model
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just need part
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

You may have to obtain the parts needed from either a dealer or salvage yard.Usually these are the only facilities that can get these parts here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete