Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

The wind has push my wiper over top of cart and has broken…

Customer Question
Hi the wind has...

Hi the wind has push my wiper over top of cart and has broken the shaft where can i buy part from cart is 2 five 2011

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?

Have broken shaft

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '11 electric?

2 five 2011 model

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just need part

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 2 days by:
9/10/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 11 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

You may have to obtain the parts needed from either a dealer or salvage yard.Usually these are the only facilities that can get these parts here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete