Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

C200 Kompressor 2003 wagon. The Viseeo phone adaptor is

Customer Question
Hi, C200 Kompressor 2003...

Hi, C200 Kompressor 2003 wagon. The Viseeo phone adaptor is playing up and we would like to maybe replace the installed radio with a new bluetooth one. Does Mercedes have their own?

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

We bought the car second hand and it wasl already installed but no brand name I can see.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '03 Mercedes?

Elegance

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No we are not capable. Have spoken with Strathfield Car Radio and a mobile radio installer. As it can be controlled through the steering wheel it is more complicated.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I dont think so thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Car
9/7/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 8 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You would have to take the vehicle into either a Mercedes dealer or an audio install facility to have one installed that will work in your model fully with all controls.This can be tricky and may require some adapters and programming with a dealers sds machine to do this.But this is the best option for this here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician