Todd M
Todd M,
Experience:  Technician at Montgomery Motors
97226864

Having problem with fuel. But start then stop as there is no

Customer Question

Having problem with fuel
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: Yes but start then stop as there is no fuel in rail
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: 2003 altise camry
JA: Are you fixing your Camry yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. Check for fuel pressure and pump
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Everything is good but not enough fuel preasure
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Todd M replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. The issue that you are having is likely going to be due to a faulty fuel pressure regular, clogged fuel filter or weak pump motor. Either way, since the regulator and filter is integral to the pump assembly, the complete assembly will have to be replaced. Here, I am attaching information on the the removal and replacement of the fuel pump assembly along with testing information, just in case.

Expert:  Todd M replied 1 month ago.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.