Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a ssangyong musso 2004 2.9 diesel ute, we replaced

I have a ssangyong musso 2004 2.9 diesel ute, we replaced the top idler pulley, the one with the grooves now the fan belt is too loose, we have tried every fanbelt patten imaginable with no luck,

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.I apologize for any delay.

Make sure the pulley is the correct pulley for your model here.Also make sure the belt is the correct belt.I have seen in some cases where the belt or pulley will fit but can be the incorrect belt or pulley and causes this issue here.If this is or was already checked and found to be correct make sure the belt tensioner has not failed as this will cause this fault as well needing replaced.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.A 5 star rating is appreciated.Thanks Pete