Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

I need to remove the console to tighten the cup holders,

Customer Question
I need to remove the...
I need to remove the console to tighten the cup holders
JA: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?
Customer: 2004 outlander
JA: Are you fixing your Outlander yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried to remove the rear screws but they just turn
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Car
8/13/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Tims Auto Repair, mechanic replied 4 months ago
Tims Auto Repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9c8l74k2goh9ppk/0813-outlander-FLOOR%20CONSOLE%20ASSEMBLY.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/9c8l74k2goh9ppk/0813-outlander-FLOOR%20CONSOLE%20ASSEMBLY.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

tell me what to do

the instructions ins in the link..open the link..thanks

please stand by

Tims Auto Repair
Tims Auto Repair
Tims Auto Repair, mechanic