Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I can get. Some bits locally, I née thr front arHS window

Customer Question

I can get. Some bits locally, I née thr front arHS window and back left one I also requiremate just call me 0********* JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan? Customer: 9/1999 JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far? Customer: yes fixing for my son JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you? Customer: I also require thr interior front light,and thr adjuster for in order for the drum s that adjusrsthe rear shoes. Thank JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about? Customer: Inside on roof they have a 3 way switch I need the one adobe the centre of both front seatdlops how we going meta?.

Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

To locate these part on your model here you may have to contact a dealer to see if they can still obtain these parts.In allot of cases part like this are no longer made and have to be obtained from a salvage/junk yard.If neither of these are an option or you had already tried these as an option let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete