Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Radio locked saying err, almost 300000, Nissan 2004

Customer Question
Radio locked saying err ...

Radio locked saying err

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?

Almost 300000

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Nissan 2004 pathfinder

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just need the code

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just the code for my 2004 parthfinder raido

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Car
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How are you going with the code for 2004 parthfinder radio
Answered in 1 day by:
8/5/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help you can reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!