Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Hai i won't car nissan elgrand serena car bak wing's and car

Customer Question

Hai my name is ***** ***** won't car nissan elgrand serena car bak wing's and car front bumper you have
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: Model .2012 nissan elgrand serena
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need phone numper
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately we do not carry or sell parts here.You would have to locate these new from a dealer or used from a salvage yard to obtain these parts.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete