Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

Would not start,replaced coil pack,plugs and crank sensor.

Customer Question
still no start. no error...
would not start,replaced coil pack,plugs and crank sensor. still no start. no error codes!!
JA: Does the vehicle stall at low speeds? Does it sputter?
Customer: no,to both !
JA: What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: 1999 wj
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, its in a garage
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Replaced the plugs.coil pack and crank sensor so far, no go, checked the cam sensor.Ok
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Car
7/31/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 4 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have not had the fuel pressure tested at all this needs done.If there is a fuel pressure issue this can be due to a fault with the fuel pump/injection pump needing replaced.If this is or was checked already and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician