Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I changed the battery and now need the radio code. Trafic…

Customer Question
I changed the battery...

I changed the battery and now need the radio code

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Renault?

Trafic 2010

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fixing myself haven't tried anything

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Vin no. VF1FLBHB67Y248925

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 1 day by:
8/1/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help you can reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!